Vessel Bill of Sale Sample Form - Florida
FLORIDA TITLE TRANSFERS
This packet has been designed by the Seminole County Tax Collector to help expedite the
process of transferring ownership of a Florida title.
Required Documents to apply for a Florida Title:
1. Florida title with the Transfer of Title by seller section completed.
a. Purchaser’s name and address
b. Date of sale
c . S e l l i n g p r i c e
d . M i l e a g e
e. Date of mileage
f. Signature of seller(s) and printed name(s). If sellers’ names are joined by
“and”, both sellers must sign.
g. Purchaser’s signature and printed name
2. An HSMV 82040, Application of Certificate of Title with/without Registration
must be completed and signed by the purchaser(s).
3. A bill of sale is suggested and may be required.
4. Proof of Florida insurance: A Florida insurance card, policy, or binder.
5. If transferring a valid Florida license plate, submit a copy of the current Florida
6. Six percent sales tax will be collected on the purchase price.
7. Registration fees are determined by the vehicle weight, applicant’s date of birth,
usage, and license plate type.
If you need further assistance, please contact our office at 407-665-1000.
Vessel Bill of Sale Sample Form - Florida PDF
Favor this template? Just fancy it by voting!
1 Page(s) | 1250 Views | 63 Downloads
1 Page(s) | 888 Views | 5 Downloads
1 Page(s) | 1067 Views | 19 Downloads
1 Page(s) | 1797 Views | 69 Downloads
1 Page(s) | 2337 Views | 29 Downloads