2 of 5
ARTICLE 6: Final Payment.
Final payment shall be due when the Work Segment is fully completed and performed in accordance with the Contract
Documents and such completion and performance is satisfactory to RBG. Before RBG will issue the final payment to the
Vendor/Supplier, the Vendor/Supplier, if requested by RBG, shall submit evidence satisfactory to RBG that all payrolls, bills for
materials and equipment, and known indebtedness connected with the Vendor/Supplier’s performance of the Work Segment
have been satisfied. Additionally, at the time of final payment, Vendor/Supplier must sign a waiver of liens for the project. This
can be done via fax and the check mailed or checks may be picked up at RBG’s office location listed above, if requested.
ARTICLE 7: Insurance
Vendor/Supplier is required to provide a Certificate of Insurance prior to starting work. RBG shall be added as an Additional
Insured on each Vendor/Supplier General Liability policy, verified by a Certificate of Insurance and receipt of the Additional
Insured form. Limits on the Vendor/Supplier’s General Liability for Premises/Operations and Products/Completed Operations
shall be equal to or greater than $1,000,000.00 per claim $2,000,000.00 General Aggregate Liability. (These limits are subject to
ARTICLE 8: GENERAL CONDITION
1. Vendor/Supplier is required to cooperate fully with the contractor and other Vendor/Suppliers on the job and during the
scheduling process to maximize efficiencies.
2. The Vendor/Supplier shall comply with Federal, State and local tax laws, social security acts, unemployment
compensation acts and workmen’s compensation acts insofar as applicable to the performance of this
3. This Agreement is not offered as an exclusive contract for any phase of construction on this or any other RBG project.
4. All materials are subject to the satisfaction and acceptance of the Contractor, Architect, and home buyer if applicable.
5. Vendor/Supplier shall notify the Contractor a minimum of 24 hours after receiving any damaged material or material
6. No one is allowed on the job site that is not an employee of the Vendor/Supplier.
7. Vendor/Supplier is responsible for any damages caused by Vendor/Supplier or his work force and by Vendor/Supplier's
suppliers or materials.
8. Vendor/Supplier must protect all public and private improvements including, but not limited to, telephone, utilities,
sewer, gas, curb, drive, sidewalk, phone lines, and Vendor/Supplier will be responsible for any and all damages.
9. The Vendor/Supplier agrees to pay all of his bills when due for materials and labor used on the Contractor's jobs.
Vendor/Supplier agrees to keep such jobs free and clear of mechanics' claims or liens due to his nonpayment of any
his suppliers or vendors used on the said project. The Contractor may, at his option, make any checks payable jointly
to the Vendor/Supplier and any one or more of his suppliers or workers.
10. Vendor/Supplier or supplier shall furnish to Contractor copies of all specifications, installation instructions, and warranty
information for materials included. No substitutions shall be allowed without written prior approval, and
Vendor/Supplier shall remove and replace non-compliant items at their expense, including payment to Contractor for
schedule delays in the amount of $100 per day.
11. Vendor/Supplier is to return to Contractor all blueprints or detailed drawings given to them for work or bid purposes
upon request. All plans are proprietary in nature and are not to be shared with any person outside RBG.
12. Worker safety is paramount at RBG.