Traditional or Reverse Chronological Resume Format
This is an example of a Traditional or Reverse Chronological Resume format.
Manchester, CT 06040
A highly enthusiastic, creat ive and dependable team player, with excellent interpersonal comm unication and
leadership ski lls, strong computer proficiency and the ability to grasp new conce pts quickly. Especially skilled at
building effective, productive working relationships with clients and staff. Proven ability to analyze data and develop
reports. Seek ing a full-time position in a challenging environment that will comple ment my experience and education.
Co-op Initiatives, Inc., Hartford, CT
Housing and Support Specialist 2004 - present
• Provided one-on-one support to individuals with disabilities as well as information and referral services on
available resources relative to housing.
• Advocated on behalf of people with disabilities to direct service providers, policym akers, and community
• Assisted in development of marketing plans and resident sele ction strategies.
• Coordinated necessary reporting and budgeting to the appropriate agencies.
• Reviewed monthly manage ment reports.
• A special proj ect, implemented technology plan, working with Hartford Foundation for Public Giving and the Technology
Group to apply for funding and develop a plan for implementation.
• Worked with management comp anies on tenant issues. Reviewed applications for income eligibility for Low
Income Housing Tax Credits/HOME prog rams.
• Wrote Housing Assistance Council q uarterly reports.
• Coordinated final closing checklist requirements for Connecticut Housing Finance Authority for two
• Organized Quarterly reports for Department of Social Services Block Grants.
Administrative Assistant 2002 - 2004
• Maintained computer system, files and databases and coordinated Newsletter, Annual Appeal and event mailings.
• Observed and impleme nted established policies and proced ures.
• Recorded and transcribed minutes of staff and board meetings.
• Assisted Executive Directo r and ot her Department Directors with prepar ation for and development of board
packets and other related duties associated with the Board of Directors.
• Coordinated i nsurance orientation and Human Resour ce materials relevant to recruitment and hiring practices.
• Interacted with outside vendors and insu red efficient and effective internal office systems.
Program Assistant 2001 - 2002
• Aided in maintaining database of contacts, organized records and assisted Program Director in daily duties.
Hartford Association of Retarded Citizens, Hartford, CT
Recreation Counselor 2000 - 2001
• Maintained safety and health of progra m participants
• Initiated and impleme nted activities for adults and children
• Assisted pa rticipants when require d
Private Residence, Manchester, CT 2000 - present
Personal Care Assistant
• Assist client with disability with daily tasks including laundry, cleaning, personal hygiene, meal prepa ration,
transportation, and errands.
Manchester Community College, Manchester, CT
Associates of Science in Disability Specialist May 2004
Special Olympi cs, Hartford, CT 2003 - 2006
Manchester Memorial Hospital, Manchest er, CT 2000 - 2004
Traditional or Reverse Chronological Resume Format PDF
Favor this template? Just fancy it by voting!
27 Page(s) | 4021 Views | 17 Downloads
5 Page(s) | 1978 Views | 3 Downloads
1 Page(s) | 995 Views | 6 Downloads
6 Page(s) | 2642 Views | 16 Downloads
2 Page(s) | 3026 Views | 186 Downloads