ILLINOIS SUBLEASE AGREEMENT: This is an agreement to sublet real property according to the
Lessee (original t
the Lessor (landlord) for
the period beginning and ending on for the
premises located at Apt. City
of County of ______________, Illinois. Sublease is for possession
of (check one): ☐ entire rental unit or ☐ % of the rental unit under the following terms:
1. Sublessee shall pay the total sum of $ as rent for the sublease term, in installments of
2. Lessee shall pay the remainder of the rent for the term to the (check one)
☐ Lessor ☐ Sublessee in
3. Sublessee shall pay a $ damage deposit to (check one)
☐ Lessor or ☐ Lessee on or before
, 20 .
4. A joint inspection of the premises shall be conducted by Lessee and Sublessee, recording in writing, with
copies for both Lessee and Sublessee, any damage or deficiencies that exist at the start of the sublease
period. Lessee shall be liable for the cost of any cleaning or repair to correct damages found at the time
of this inspection. Sublessee shall be liable for the cost of any cleaning or repair to correct damages
found at the end of the sublease period if not recorded on the inspection report made at the start of the
sublease period, normal wear excepted.
5. The damage deposit paid by Lessee, less costs for actual damages, shall be refunded to Lessee by
☐ Lessor ☐ Sublessee, no later than 20 .
6. The damage deposit paid by Sublessee, less costs for actual damages, shall be refunded to Sublessee
by (check one)
☐ Lessor ☐ Lessee no later than 20 .
7. Sublessee further agrees to all of the terms and conditions of the original lease, except for the rent and
deposit provided therein.
8. Lessor, by signing below, consents to this sublease and agrees that Sublessee shall not be evicted for
reason of breach of the lease or sublease agreement by the original Lessee.