Student Self Evaluation Form - California
Commissioned Lay Ecclesial Ministry (CLEM) Program
Student SELF Evaluation Form
San Pedro Center Page 1 of 2
Diocese of Orlando
Student Name: Year 1; Year 2; Year 3
Name your primary ministry:
This evaluation is a self-reflection on this past year’s experiences of study, prayer and growth.
Please reflect honesty on your progress and areas of opportunity for future growth.
1. In what ways has this year in the CLEM Program affected your life?
2. In what ways have you exercised more effective ministry in the past year, in your chosen parish
3. Are there areas of leadership you have exercised in this ministry or other ministries?
4. In what ways have you invited and involved others in using their gifts in service?
5. How have you modeled a shared approach to ministry this past year, working with others instead of
6. To what degree have you completed the reading and study requirements for this year?
7. What connections have you made between what you’ve studied this year and your ministry?
8. In what ways have your relationships been affected this year?
9. Because of this year, what are you doing now that you were reluctant to do before?
10. In what ways have you initiated or persevered in developing clergy and religious relationships at
your local level?
11. How would you describe your relationship with your Pastor or other parish clergy?
12. Who is your spiritual director?
13. How often do you meet with your spiritual director?
Student Self Evaluation Form - California PDF
Favor this template? Just fancy it by voting!
1 Page(s) | 1099 Views | 12 Downloads
1 Page(s) | 1146 Views | 20 Downloads
2 Page(s) | 2187 Views | 39 Downloads
2 Page(s) | 1231 Views | 49 Downloads
1 Page(s) | 1167 Views | 23 Downloads