Statement of Work Template - Hawaii
<PARTNER> 8 OF 11 HIC _
CH A NG E PRO C E SS
The scope of work as specified in this document shall not change except where approved using the following
• The HIC project manager reviews a design change issue and determines that the resolution will lead
to a change in scope, defined as a change that will impact cost, schedule or staffing.
• Issues that do not change the scope of the design can be addressed without further impact to the
• The proposed change is documented in a design change order, including the impact on schedule,
cost and staffing.
• The design change order is reviewed and approved by the <Partner>’s project manager.
• The design change order is reviewed by HIC and is approved by the HIC General Manager.
At this point, the change order becomes an addendum to the Statement of Work and/or the Site Design
Specification and the HIC Project Manager will develop a work schedule.
Statement of Work Template - Hawaii PDF
Favor this template? Just fancy it by voting!
3 Page(s) | 1442 Views | 14 Downloads
1 Page(s) | 608 Views | 1 Downloads
4 Page(s) | 1902 Views | 6 Downloads
1 Page(s) | 652 Views | 3 Downloads
1 Page(s) | 1007 Views | 18 Downloads