Simple Employment Contract Form
Form of simple employment contract
containing arbitration clause
1. Employment and Parties. VERY WISE, INC. (Employer) hereby agrees to employ the
Employee identified below under the terms and conditions set forth herein, and Employee hereby agrees
to accept those terms and conditions.
2. Duties: Employee has been hired to perform the following duties or to fill the following
3. Compensation. Employer shall compensate Employee at the rate of:
4. Termination at Will. The employment may be terminated at any time with or without
cause either by the Employer or by the Employee.
5. Arbitration of Disputes Required (in lieu of litigation). Any dispute or claim that
arises out of or that relates to this employment agreement, or that relates to the breach of this agreement,
or that arises out of or that is based upon the employment relationship (including any wage claim, any
claim for wrongful termination, or any claim based upon any statute, regulation, or law, including those
dealing with employment discrimination, sexual harassment, civil rights, age, or disabilities), including
tort claims (except a tort that is a "compensable injury" under Workers' Compensation Law), shall be
resolved by arbitration in accordance with the then effective arbitration rules of (and by filing a claim
with) Arbitration Service of Portland, Inc., and judgment upon the award rendered pursuant to such
arbitration may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof.
Dated this ______ day of ____________, 20__.
VERY WISE, INC. (Employer) EMPLOYEE:
a:asp web stayingoutofcourt
Simple Employment Contract Form PDF
Favor this template? Just fancy it by voting!
1 Page(s) | 4979 Views | 864 Downloads
1 Page(s) | 4042 Views | 193 Downloads
7 Page(s) | 2414 Views | 23 Downloads
6 Page(s) | 4529 Views | 85 Downloads
2 Page(s) | 1672 Views | 42 Downloads