I-129F Cover Letter
United States Department of Homeland Security
U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
[ADDRESS OF FILING LOCATION]
Nature of the submission: I-129F ORIGINAL SUBMISSION
To Whom It May Concern:
Enclosed please find my Form I-129F, Petition for K-1 Fiancé[e] Visa for
[BENEFICIARY’S NAME], and supporting documents.
- Payment in the amount of $ [PUT IN CORRECT FEE].
- I-129F Supplement: Part 2, Question 34.a, explanation of meeting in
person [ONLY IF USED ADDITIONAL SHEET]
- G-325A and passport style photo (Petitioner)
- G-325A and passport style photo (Beneficiary)
- Birth certificate/US Passport (Petitioner)
- Letter certifying intent to marry ﾧ (Petitioner and Beneficiary)
- Proof of having met in person in the past two years
- Proof of ongoing relationship [if including]
Copies of documents submitted are exact photocopies of unaltered documents and I
understand that I may be required to submit original documents to an Immigration or
Consular officer at a later date.