Short Term Rental Contract Form - California
Short Term Vacation Rental Agreement
Section 1 – Parties, Property, Terms
Upon the ter ms a nd con ditions h erei n sta t ed , this Vaca ti on Rental Agreement (“Agr eement”) is enter ed int o between Joan Donaldson (“owner”) and
the Guest identified below (“Guest”). Guest Inform ation:
Name: __________________________________ Home Ph: _______________ Office Ph: _____________
Address: ________________________________ Cell Ph: _________________
# Guests staying at Property for Dates Rented:
1. Term: This Agreement is for a Term beginning on _________, 20_________ (“Arrival Date”) and ending on
_______________, 20________ (“Departure Date”). Check-in is ___________and Check-out is __________.
Early departure refunds are not allowed.
2. Property: The short-term vacation rental property (“Property”) is: 13635 Swiss Ln. Truckee,Ca 950235
3. Occupancy Limit: The maximum number of guests allowed at the Property at any one time is 8. All
guests over the age of 4 are counted towards the maximum. Any party falsely representing the number of
people in the home, or exceeding the maximum may be subject to immediate eviction without refund.
4. Parking Limit for Property: The maximum number of cars allowed at the Property at any one time is 4.
Note: parking on the actual street is restricted in the winter months so that the snowplows may operate
efficiently. One Garage space, and 3 tandem driveway spaces will be available to guests.
5. Rental Amount, Fees and Payments: It is hereby agreed that the Rent and Fees for the Property is:
Daily Vacation Term Rental Amount
Total number of days
Reservation Deposit (25%) due upon execution of this agreement $
Final Payment less dep osit is due on
_________ (3 days prior to arrival date) $ ____________
The R eserv ation Deposit is req ui r ed to be pai d at th e tim e t his Agreement i s signed and returned to Owner. The Final Payment is required to be paid
before en t ra nce on the Pro p er ty. Any check returned by the bank for whatever reason will be charged a $40 statutory free and possible cancellation
of Reserv a tion and all rights and privil eges hereunder.
1) Cash or Check
2) Please make checks payable to: Joan Donaldson/408-568-6527
N o Reser vation is eff ective until rece ipt of F inal Payment.
Section 2 – Cancellation, Damage, Indemnification, Liability, and Destruction
1. Cancellations: (a) If the Property becomes unavailable to the Guest prior to occupancy, for any reason,
Manager agrees to refund the full amount paid to the date of cancellation, and Guest agrees to release any
claims against owner. (b) If, for any reason, the Guest cancels this Agreement more than Three (3) days from
the Arrival Date, Guest will receive a refund of amounts paid, less a $45 cancellation fee.
2. Damage Repair and Missing Items: Responsibility of the Guest’s or Guest’s visitors : Damages from
unauthorized pets, extensive cleaning required and or smoke damage will be the responsibility of the Guest’s
or Guest’s visitors . Any other charges/policies including any fines imposed by Home Owner Association as
the result of violation of any law, ordinance, rule or regulation or any fines or cost levied against Guest or
visitors of Guest (“Excess Damage Costs”), to the Rental Property and its contents. Guest will be notified of
any Excess Damage Costs in writing.
Short Term Rental Contract Form - California PDF
Favor this template? Just fancy it by voting!
2 Page(s) | 1311 Views | 8 Downloads
4 Page(s) | 4184 Views | 165 Downloads
2 Page(s) | 4571 Views | 229 Downloads
6 Page(s) | 2638 Views | 29 Downloads
4 Page(s) | 1731 Views | 6 Downloads