Age 6+ years
ADULT BATTERY INSTALLATION REQUIRED
It is recommended that, prior to playing, fresh alkaline batteries be installed for best performance. To install
fresh batteries, an ADULT must do the following:
1. Using a Phillips screwdriver (not included) remove the screws and battery compartment cover from the
bottom of the unit. (Fig. 1)
2. Install three (3) AA alkaline batteries (not included) making sure the (+) and (-) ends face the proper
direction as indicated inside the battery compartment. (Fig. 1a)
3. Replace the compartment cover and tighten the screws.
If you have a Mobile Barcode reader application for your smart phone, scan
this code for more fun with Bratzillaz™ or go online at
Internet connection required.
Ask your parents for permission to go online.
Data rates may apply.
A. 1 Bratzillaz™ Secret Message Pad™
B. 1 Witch‛s Broom Magic Pen
Illustrations are for reference only. Styles may vary from actual contents.
• Use alkaline batteries for best performance and longer life.
• Use only the type battery recommended for the unit.
• Batteries should be replaced only by an adult.
• Insert batteries with the correct polarity ( + and – ).
• Do not mix old and new batteries.
• Do not mix alkaline, standard (carbon-zinc), or rechargeable (nickel-cadmium) batteries.
• Do not short-circuit batteries.
• When not used for an extended time, remove batteries to prevent possible leakage and damage to the unit.
• Do not mix rechargeable and non-rechargeable batteries.
• Rechargeable batteries are to be removed from the toy before charging.
• Rechargeable batteries are to be recharged only under adult supervision.
• Do not recharge non-rechargeable batteries.
• Exhausted batteries are to be removed from the toy.
• Do not dispose of batteries in fire as they may leak or explode.
SAFE BATTERY USAGE
Please keep this manual as it contains important information.
The preferred method of contact for
Customer Service is through our e-mail
contact form at www.mgae.com
‘Let‛s care for the environment!‛
The wheelie bin symbol indicates that the product must not be disposed of with other household
waste. Please use designated collection points or recycling facilities when disposing of the item.
Do not treat old batteries as household waste. Take them to a designated recycling facility.
1.5V AA / LR6
1.5V AA / LR6
1.5V AA / LR6
BOTTOM OF SECRET MESSAGE PAD™
MGA Entertainment UK Ltd.
50 Presley Way, Crownhill, Milton Keynes,
MK8 0ES, Bucks, UK + 0800 521 558
Printed in China
© MGA Entertainment, Inc.
BRATZILLAZ™, BRATZ®, BRATZ PETZ®, LIL‛
BRATZ®, BRATZ BABYZ® and BRATZ WORLD® are
trademarks of MGA in the U.S. and other countries. All
logos, names, characters, likenesses, images, slogans, and
packaging appearance are the property of MGA.
16300 Roscoe Blvd., Van Nuys, CA 91406 U.S.A.