Name and Address of Court:
SMALL CLAIMS CASE NO.:
PLAINTIFF/DEMANDANTE (Name and addres s of each ) : DEFENDANT/DEMANDADO (Name an d address of each ):
See attached sheet for additional plaintiffs and defendants.
REQUEST TO PAY JUDGMENT TO COURT
1. Instead of paying the judgment directly to the creditor, I want to pay it to the court.
2. Date judgment was entered (specify):
3. Judgment creditor (the person or business you were ordered to pay)
a. Full name:
b. Address (use last known):
5. Partial payment (Complete this section if you have ALREADY PAID PART of the judgment.)
I have already paid part of the judgment.
(check one or both of the boxes below.)
by check or money order. (Attach a copy of both sides of the canceled check or money order.)
6. I understand that if I pay by personal check, satisfaction of judgment will be delayed 30 days.
I declare under penalty of perjury under the laws of the State of California that the foregoing is true and correct.
(TYPE OR PRINT NAME) (SIGNATURE OF JUDGMENT DEBTOR)
Judgment creditor: See important notice on reverse.
CERTIFICATION SATISFACTION OF JUDGMENT (for court use only)
I certify that this document is a true and cor-
rect copy of the original on file with this court.
(name): on (date):
(2) Full satisfaction of judgment NOT entered as requested
REQUEST TO PAY
JUDGMENT TO COURT
Form Adopted for Ma n da tor y U se
Judicial Council of California
SC-145 [Rev. January 1, 2007]
4. I understand that the amount of money I must pay to get a satisfaction of judgment is the total of the
a. principal amount of money the court ordered me to pay,
b. costs (if awarded by the court),
c. interest accrued on the judgment,
d. the court's processing fee, and
e. other charges the court has added to the judgment. (The court will calculate the total (see reverse).)
Amount paid: $
by cash. (Attach a copy of the signed, dated cash receipt)
7. I request the court to calculate the total amount required to enter a satisfaction of judgment, and to ente r a satisfaction of judg-
ment after I have paid the total amount to the court.
Full satisfaction of judgment entered as to judgment debtor
Page 1 of 2
To keep other people from seeing what you entered on your form, please press the Clear This Form button at the end of the form when finished.