Sample Wedding To Do List
Wedding To Do List
Our Wedding To-Do Checklist is designed to help you plan and organize everything you need in order to make your wedding day
perfect. It will help you organize the many details involved in planning a wedding. Keep in mind that this is only a guide and that
although these tasks and timelines apply in most cases. On Behalf of the Caneel Bay Catering Department thank you for making
us part of your Beautiful Beginnings.
12 OR MORE MONTHS BEFORE
· Determine potential dates and times for your wedding.
· Decide on the size, formality and setting of your wedding.
· Create a wedding and engagement budget.
· Reserve the locations for your wedding and reception.
· Meet with and book your wedding ofﬁciant or clergy.
· Choose your wedding party and conﬁrm the participants.
· Choose your wedding rings.
· Draw up an initial guest list.
· Organize your engagement party.
9–12 MONTHS BEFORE
· Order your wedding dress and attendants’ attire.
· Book your photographer and videographer.
· Arrange for decor, chair covers and linens.
· Book your live entertainment or DJ.
· Reserve your ﬂorist.
· Reserve any rental items from the rental company.
· Register your gift choices at your favorite stores.
· Research accommodation for out-of-town guests.
· Plan your honeymoon.
6–9 MONTHS BEFORE
· Decide on your menu and wedding cake
· Reserve the musicians and soloist for your ceremony.
· Order your invitations and any other stationery.
· Order wedding favors for your guests.
· Choose outﬁts for mother of the bride and mother of the groom.
· Check marriage license requirement
3–6 MONTHS BEFORE
· Finalize your guest list.
· Choose the reader for your ceremony.
· Finalize your order with the ﬂorist.
· Reserve the men’s wedding attire.
· Make an appointment with your hairdresser
· Plan the rehearsal dinner.
· Mail the invitations.
· Decide on your wedding vows or compose your own.
· Finalize the reception menus.
· Conﬁrm the wedding details with the musicians and clergy or ofﬁciant.
· Have the programs printed.
· Purchase gifts for parents and attendants.
· Make appointments for nails and make-up.
· Schedule ﬁnal dress ﬁtting.
Sample Wedding To Do List PDF
More To-Do List Templates at Yummydocs.com
Favor this template? Just fancy it by voting!
1 Page(s) | 664 Views | 3 Downloads
1 Page(s) | 796 Views | 9 Downloads
3 Page(s) | 1120 Views | 2 Downloads
3 Page(s) | 1194 Views | 3 Downloads
2 Page(s) | 829 Views | 4 Downloads