Sample School Safety Plan Template
21. Every school has a designated room that is heavily secured. High value equipment is
moved to these rooms for storage during extended holidays and summer breaks.
22. The district safety design team has conducted a CPTED (crime prevention through
environmental design) and target hardening assessment of each school and facility.
Changes have been made as appropriate based on the team’s recommendations. Team
members have received formal training on CPTED.
23. The district safety design team evaluates all building construction and renovation plans
early in the design process and makes recommendations to enhance the level of safety
through design features (CPTED and target hardening).
24. Local emergency management, fire service and law enforcement officials have an
opportunity to review building construction and renovation plans early in the design
process. These officials are afforded an opportunity to make comments on safety and
emergency management concerns.
25. The district requires that the architectural firm awarded a building construction or
renovation project must have at least one CPTED-trained design team member.
Sample School Safety Plan Template PDF
Favor this template? Just fancy it by voting!
12 Page(s) | 2980 Views | 21 Downloads
10 Page(s) | 2502 Views | 12 Downloads
5 Page(s) | 2034 Views | 9 Downloads
20 Page(s) | 3290 Views | 9 Downloads
28 Page(s) | 4245 Views | 15 Downloads