Reach for the Stars
Registration Form and Rules
What? Talent Showcase
When? Thursday, February 13, 2014 6-9pm
Where? Chance Hall Stage
Fatima’s Got Talent is open to all 7
• Soloists and groups of up to 12 individuals are eligible.
• Participants may perform in only one act.
EACH participant must return the completed and signed permission/registration forms.
• Participants must audition in order to participate. Auditions are for the purpose of
screening appropriateness and planning and will be held the week of January 13
• All routines should be rehearsed, appropriate and wholesome. No free-style dancing.
• A copy of all lyrics and music with lyrics must be submitted for review prior to the day of
auditions. A CD of all music to be used must be submitted at the time of auditions and will
not be returned.
• All scripted acts (monologues and group) acting routines, are required to submit their script
one week prior to the day of auditions.
Students who sing can use an accompaniment CD, karaoke CD, or have someone accompany
them with an instrument. Lip synching is not allowed.
• All equipment, instruments and props must be provided by participants. OLF will be providing
a microphone, lighting and sound.
• Participants will be required to attend a mandatory rehearsal the week of the show.
• All acts should be 2 minutes to 4 minutes long.
Participants are required to wear appropriate attire. No midriffs or bare backs.
• Water and snack donations will be required in lieu of an entry fee and will be sold at the show
to raise funds to support this event.
This is a talent showcase not a contest. Prizes will not be awarded.
• If you have questions, please contact Cassie. The DEADLINE to submit forms is Nov 15
email@example.com or 337-962-2788