MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATION AGREEMENT
(Warning to Broker: The content of this form may vary depending upon the state in which it is used.)
You agree to enter into this Mortgage Loan Origination
Agreement with as an independent contractor to apply for a
residential mortgage loan from a participating lender with which we from time to time contract upon such
terms and conditions as you may request or a lender may require. You inquired into mortgage financing with
We are licensed as a "Mortgage Broker" under
SECTION 1. NATURE OF RELATIONSHIP. In connection with this mortgage loan:
* We are acting as an independent contractor and not as your agent.
* We will enter into separate independent contractor agreements with various lenders.
* While we seek to assist you in meeting your financial needs, we do not distribute the products
of all lenders or investors in the market and cannot guarantee the lowest price or best terms
available in the market.
SECTION 2. OUR COMPENSATION. The lenders whose loan products we distribute generally
provide their loan products to us at a wholesale rate.
* The retail price we offer you - your interest rate, total points and fees - will include our
* In some cases, we may be paid all of our compensation by either you or the lender.
* Alternatively, we may be paid a portion of our compensation by both you and the lender. For
example, in some cases, if you would rather pay a lower interest rate, you may pay higher
up-front points and fees.
* Also, in some cases, if you would rather pay less up front, you may be able to pay some or all
of our compensation indirectly through a higher interest rate in which case we will be paid
directly by the lender.
We also may be paid by the lender based on (i) the value of the Mortgage Loan or related servicing
rights in the market place or (ii) other services, goods or facilities performed or provided by us to the
By signing below, the mortgage loan originator and mortgage loan applicant(s) acknowledge receipt of
a copy of this signed Agreement.
MORTGAGE LOAN ORIGINATOR
City, State, Zip
Broker or Authorized Agent Signature Date
City, State, Zip
Borrower Signature Date
Co-Borrower Signature Date
Calyx Form MLOA.FRM 7/01