This agreement, dated ______________________, is attached to and forms a part of the
Residential Lease Agreement, dated _______________________, between ECM Realty
Management, Inc. (Landlord), and ____________________________________, (Tenant) for
the residential unit located at ________________________________________________,
Williamsport, PA 17701.
Tenant desires to keep a pet named _________________________________ and described as a
______________________________________ in the dwelling Tenant occupies under the Lease
Agreement referred above, and because this agreement specifically prohibits keeping pets
without the Landlord’s consent or permission, Tenant agrees to all of the following:
1. keep the pet under control at all times.
2. keep the pet restrained, but not tethered, when it is outside of the Tenant’s dwelling.
3. not leave the pet unattended for any unreasonable periods.
4. dispose of the pet’s droppings properly and quickly.
5. not leave food or water for the pet , or any other animal, outside the dwelling.
6. keep pet from causing any annoyance or discomfort to others and will remedy
immediately any complaints made through the Landlord.
7. get rid of the pet’s offspring within 8 weeks of birth.
8. pay immediately for any damages, loss, or expense caused by the pet and, in addition,
Tenant will add $_____________ to Tenant’s security/cleaning deposit, any of which
may be used for cleaning, repairs, or delinquent rent when Tenant vacates the premises.
This added deposit, or what remains of it when pet damages have been assessed, will be
returned within 30 days after the Tenant proves this pet is no longer kept on the premises.
9. Landlord reserves the right to revoke permission to keep the pet should Tenant violate
Parent or Guardian (Co-signer) Date