Sample Consignment Agreement Form
1. Merchandise is accepted for consignment for a period of 90 days, with a price
reduction of 15% after each 30 day period.
2. Seasonal items are accepted within 90 days of holiday and become a donation if
unsold by holiday.
3. The consignor receives 50% of the selling price.
4. Checks are mailed by VTH within 45 days of the sale. A nominal processing fee
will be deducted.
5. After 90 days, unsold items become the property of Village Treasure House.
The consignor will receive a donation letter for tax purposes.
6. The consignor may retrieve any item from the selling floor prior to the expiration
The consignor acknowledges that he/she is consigning all items at HIS/HER OWN
RISK and VILLAGE TREASURE HOUSE IS NOT RESPONSIBLE for any loss
due to fire, breakage, theft or any unforeseen cause.
I accept these terms and conditions.
Consignee for Village Treasure House
Village Treasure House (VTH) is a donation/consignment shop operated to support local agencies serving women and
families in crisis. VTH is a charitable organization under IRS Code, Sec. 501(c)3.
Sample Consignment Agreement Form PDF
Favor this template? Just fancy it by voting!
14 Page(s) | 3307 Views | 15 Downloads
8 Page(s) | 3787 Views | 88 Downloads
3 Page(s) | 1137 Views | 8 Downloads
13 Page(s) | 3433 Views | 11 Downloads
3 Page(s) | 1747 Views | 38 Downloads