Sample Billing Statement
1. Navigational Tabs - Bill Summary, Billed Activity Detail, Payment Plan Information, Messages, Bill History, and Recent Transactions
BILL SUMMARY TAB
2. Bill Summary Tab – Summary of Registration Bill
3. Financial Aid – Financial Aid actually disbursed to the account.
4. Anticipated Financial Aid – Temporary placeholders applied to your account for expected transactions, usually Federal loans. They reduce the
minimum amount (also referred to as temporary transactions).
5. Minimum Amount Due (MAD) – Minimum Payment that must be paid by the due date
6. Make a payment – Links to make online payments and instructions for mailing a payment.
7. Confirm Attendance – Only appears on the registration bill. If no payment is required, the Confirm Attendance button must be clicked.
8. Holds – Any holds affecting enrollment or registration will be listed here and need to be resolved by the bill due date. Holds are placed against a
student account whenever some type of University obligation has not been met (financial, judicial, academic, or administrative.)
9. Action Items – This area will provide details on what actions, if any, are required.
10. Quick Links – Link to special notices and University related information pertaining to billing statements.