Project Planning Template - Duke University
Evaluation of data - checklist
Please consider the following questions:
1. How comparable is the setting to your own?
2. How reliable is the source of this data?
3. If the data was collected in response to a survey:
What was the response rate, and how representative was it of the overall
population being studied?
Are the results complete and have they been analyzed in an easily interpretable
What attempts have been made to ensure reliability of responses?
4. Can the results be applied to the local population or setting?
5. What are the implications of the data for this project
In terms of current services?
In terms of cost?
In terms of the expectations or attitudes of stakeholders?
Project Planning Template - Duke University PDF
Favor this template? Just fancy it by voting!
6 Page(s) | 1762 Views | 12 Downloads
3 Page(s) | 1080 Views | 6 Downloads
8 Page(s) | 2314 Views | 14 Downloads
9 Page(s) | 2324 Views | 15 Downloads
28 Page(s) | 4121 Views | 10 Downloads