Project Planning Template - Duke University
Part 3: Implementation Plan
1. Monitoring methods
2. Activities – specify the various steps of the implementation, and who is
3. Expenditures – what must be ordered by whom and by when?
4. Timelines and scheduling
Action /major milestone Date / deadline Step that must happen
before this can be
completed, if applicable
Start of project
5. Quality assurance procedures – what quality measures are needed? [e.g.,
patron receives x 98% of the time] What are the methods for measuring the success
of the implementation?
6. Communication and feedback – types of communication, frequency, and
7. Training – content, schedule and list of trainers
8. Troubleshooting – how problems will be handled, contact person(s), etc.
Project Planning Template - Duke University PDF
Favor this template? Just fancy it by voting!
6 Page(s) | 1762 Views | 12 Downloads
3 Page(s) | 1080 Views | 6 Downloads
8 Page(s) | 2314 Views | 14 Downloads
9 Page(s) | 2324 Views | 15 Downloads
28 Page(s) | 4121 Views | 10 Downloads