Formatting Cells for Text Data Entry
1. Columns A, D, and F the data entry will be text. The column must be formatted
for text data entry.
2. On the ProductPricing worksheet, select Column A by clicking on the Column A
3. On the Format menu, select Cells. The Format Cells dialog box will appear.
4. Click the Number tab, then under Category select Text.
5. Click on the Alignment tab and under Text control select the Wrap text check
box. This will allow the text to wrap within a cell and increase the height of the
6. Click OK to close the Format Cells dialog box.
7. Repeat steps 2 through 6 above for columns D and F.
Formatting Cells for Currency Data Entry