Petition for Divorce (with Children) - Kansas
Rev. 02/09 ©KSJC
1 of 3
IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF _______________ COUNTY, KANSAS
In the Matter of the Marriage of
(Name of Spouse Filing) Case No._______________
(Name of Other Spouse)
PETITION FOR DIVORCE (with children
The person filing this petition is the
Husband Wife, and states:
1. I am now living at: __________________________________________ (Street address),
___________________________ (city), _______ (state) and I have lived in
______________________________ since ____________________ (date).
2. My spouse is now living at: ___________________________________________ (Street
address), _________________________________ (city), _______ (state)
Unknown, and has lived in
Kansas Other: _______________________________ since ____________________ (date).
3. Husband and Wife married on the following date and year: ________________________
in the following city and state: _________________________________________ and have been married
since that date.
4. Husband and Wife are incompatible and should receive a divorce.
5. The court should distribute the property and debt of Husband and Wife as they agree or
as the court may decide.
6. The person filing this Petition
does does not request spousal support.
Husband Wife should be restored to the following former name:
8. The non-filing spouse
is is not now on active duty with the United States Military.
is is not pregnant, when this Petition is filed. Unknown.
10. Husband and Wife have ____ children from their relationship together who are under the
18 years of age.
11. The names and dates of birth of the children now under eighteen years of age are:
Petition for Divorce (with Children) - Kansas PDF
Favor this template? Just fancy it by voting!
7 Page(s) | 2684 Views | 2 Downloads
12 Page(s) | 3751 Views | 8 Downloads
27 Page(s) | 4271 Views | 6 Downloads
8 Page(s) | 2940 Views | 42 Downloads
4 Page(s) | 1635 Views | 7 Downloads