4A-103. Petition for dissolution of marriage (with children).
STATE OF NEW MEXICO
COUNTY OF _______________________
_______________ JUDICIAL DISTRICT COURT
v. No. __________
PETITION FOR DISSOLUTION OF MARRIAGE
Petitioner, ____________________, asks this Court for a Final Decree of Dissolution of
Marriage, and states:
1. The parties, or at least one party, is a resident of _______________ County, State
of New Mexico.
2. At least one party has resided in the state of New Mexico for at least six (6)
months immediately preceding the filing of this Petition and has domicile in New
Mexico as defined by Section 40-4-5 NMSA 1978.
3. The parties were married on ______________________ (date) in
__________________ (city), ____________________ (state), and have remained
spouses since that date.
4. A state of incompatibility and irreconcilable differences exists and the parties are
not likely to reconcile.
5. The parties have ___________ child/children:
Name Year of Birth Age
6. Choose only one:
_______ There are no more children expected.
_______ The parties are expecting another child/children.
7. The minor child/children have been residents of the state of New Mexico for at
least the past six (6) months and jurisdiction to determine custody issues is present
in the state of New Mexico. New Mexico is the home state of the child/children.
8. Petitioner’s current address is: ________________________________
Respondent’s current address is: ______________________________
The current address of each child under the age of eighteen (18) is (list name and
address of each child):