Petition for Dissolution of Marriage - Oklahoma
6. Petitioner and Respondent separated on MARCH 10, 2008 and from that date up
to the present, Petitioner and Respondent have lived separate and apart without any cohabitation.
7. The Petitioner and Respondent have executed a Separation and Property
Settlement Agreement that is included with this petition that details the child
custody, child support arrangements and other details concerning the raising of
their minor child, JIMMY DOE, and is attached hereto as Exhibit “A”.
The attached Separation and Property Settlement Agreement also disposes of
all jointly owned property and settles all jointly owed debts, rights and liabilities
of the parties. There is no property that the parties are asking the court to divide or
8. The Respondent is NOT on active duty in the armed services of the United States.
9. That as grounds for this divorce, Petitioner pleads incompatibility due to
irreconcilable differences which have arisen between the parties hereto which
have destroyed the legitimate intents and purposes of said marriage and rendered
its continuation impossible.
10. Party JANE DOE requests restoration of her former name, JOHNSON. This
request is not made for any illegal or fraudulent reason.
***End of the PETITION FOR DIVORCE summary***
Petition for Dissolution of Marriage - Oklahoma PDF
Favor this template? Just fancy it by voting!
5 Page(s) | 1491 Views | 5 Downloads
3 Page(s) | 1106 Views | 6 Downloads
17 Page(s) | 3564 Views | 11 Downloads
4 Page(s) | 1753 Views | 4 Downloads
1 Page(s) | 1055 Views | 8 Downloads