Petition for Dissolution of Marriage - Oklahoma
IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF TULSA COUNTY
STATE OF OKLAHOMA
In re the Marriage of
PETITION FOR DISSOLUTION OF MARRIAGE
COMES, JANE DOE, Petitioner, and files this Petition for divorce against Respondent,
JOHN DOE and would state in support thereof the following:
1. This Court has jurisdiction of the parties and subject matter pursuant to Oklahoma
Statutes Annotated, Title 43, Section 102 et seq.
2. That Petitioner and/or Respondent is now and has been next preceding the filing
hereof a resident of the State of Oklahoma for a period exceeding six (6) months, and of TULSA
County for a period exceeding thirty (30) days.
3. The Petitioner currently resides at the following address: 1234 ANYWHERE PL
in TULSA, OKLAHOMA.
4. The Parties were lawfully married on FEBRUARY 14, 2000 in LAS VEGAS,
NEVADA and said marriage is registered in LAS VEGAS, NEVADA .
5. There was ONE child born to the Parties. The name of that child is JIMMY DOE.
Wife is not now pregnant.
Petition for Dissolution of Marriage - Oklahoma PDF
Favor this template? Just fancy it by voting!
5 Page(s) | 1491 Views | 5 Downloads
3 Page(s) | 1106 Views | 6 Downloads
17 Page(s) | 3564 Views | 11 Downloads
4 Page(s) | 1753 Views | 4 Downloads
1 Page(s) | 1055 Views | 8 Downloads