minor children have resided as follows:
At 2 Oak Lane, Mayberry, Missouri
14. Petitioner has not participated in any capacity in any other
litigation concerning the custody of the minor children herein in this or any other
15. Petitioner has no information of any custody proceedings
concerning the said minor children pending in a Court of this or any other
16. Petitioner knows of no person not a party to these proceedings
who has actual physical custody of the minor children herein or claims to
have custody or visitation rights with respect to said minor children herein.
17. Petitioner states that it would be in the best interest of the minor
children herein if their care, custody and control were placed in and
awarded to Petitioner and Respondent all as more specifically set forth in her
Parenting Plan attached hereto and incorporated herein by reference as if fully
18. Neither the Petitioner nor the Respondent is a member of any of the Armed
Forces of the United States of America.
WHEREFORE, Petitioner prays that an order and Judgment of Dissolution of Marriage
entered as follows:
That the marital property of Petitioner and Respondent should be equitably
divided between the Petitioner and Respondent;
That the Court set over to each party their separate property.