7. Petitioner is not pregnant.
8. That there is no reasonable likelihood that the marriage of the parties can be
preserved and, therefore, the marriage of the parties is irretrievably
9. Attached to this Petition are Petitioner’s:
Statement of Income & Expense
Proposed Parenting Plan
which are hereby incorporated by reference as if fully set forth herein.
10. The Petitioner and Respondent have accumulated property during the
course of the marriage, as well as certain obligations and
Petitioner requests that the marital property and debts be
divided in a fair and equitable manner. The Petitioner requests
the Court set over to each their separate/non-marital property.
11. Petitioner is without adequate funds and assets with which to
pay counsel and the costs that may accrue herein and would respectfully
request a reasonable amount of attorney fees.
12. There has been two (2) minor children born while parties were
Johnny Doe, Jr Age: 12 SSN: xxx-xx-5555
Elizabeth Doe Age: 9 SSN: xxx-xx-4444
13. For the sixty (60) days immediately prior to the filing of this matter the