(ADDENDUM TO THE RENTAL AGREEMENT)
This agreement is attached to and forms a part of the Rental Agreement dated _______
_____________ between ______________________________________, Owners, and
Tenants desire to keep a pet named ____________________________ and described as
___________________________________ in the dwelling they occupy under the Rental
Agreement referred to above. Because this agreement specifically prohibits keeping pets
without the Owners' permission, Tenants agree to the following terms and conditions in
exchange for their permission:
1) Tenants agree to keep their pet under control at all times.
2) Tenants agree to keep their pet restrained, but not tethered, when it is outside their
3) Tenants agree to adhere to local ordinances, including leash and licensing requirements.
4) Tenants agree not to leave their pet unattended for any unreasonable periods.
5) Tenants agree to clean up after their pet and to dispose of their pet's waste properly and
6) Tenants agree not to leave food or water for their pet or any other animal outside their
dwelling where it may attract other animals.
7) Tenants agree to keep their pet from being unnecessarily noisy or aggressive and causing
any annoyance or discomfort to others and will remedy immediately any complaints made
through the Owners or Manager.
8) Tenants agree to provide their pet with regular health care, to include inoculations as
9) Tenants agree to provide their pet with an identification tag.
10) Tenants agree to get rid of their pets offspring within eight weeks of birth.