PERSONAL TRAINING SERVICES AGREEMENT
This AGREEMENT for Personal Training Services is made this ________ day of ___________, 20_______, between
______________________(hereinafter, “Trainer”) and __________________________ (hereinafter, Client). The parties to this
Agreement mutually agree as follows:
1. Trainer is not a medical professional and is without expertise to diagnose medical conditions or impairments.
Client agrees to promptly and fully disclose to Trainer any injury, condition or impairment which may have a
deleterious effect on or be impacted by this training program and the Trainer’s decision to discontinue training
because of any condition which presents an adverse risk or threat to the health or safety of the Client, the Trainer or
others shall be conclusive.
2. Client certifies that:
He/she is physically capable of participating in a strength, flexibility and aerobic training exercise program
and using the equipment associated with such training; and
b) he/she is over the age of eighteen (18); and
c) he/she has either (I) had a physical examination and been given a physician’s permission to participate in this
training program; or (ii) decided to participate in this training program without the approval of a physician.
3. This training program will involve physical activity and, as appropriate, use of certain equipment and machinery.
Such activities may present a risk of injury or even death. Client voluntarily agrees to participate in these activities
and to assume all risk of personal injury, death and property damage resulting from such activities, use of
equipment, machinery or public or private facilities.
4. Client agrees on behalf of him/herself and his/her personal representatives or heirs to release and discharge
Trainer, his agents, representatives, successors and assigns from any and all claims or causes of actions (known
and unknown) arising out of this training program including without limitation injury or loss resulting from
Client’s use of any equipment or facilities which break or malfunction.
5. No implied warranties or representations are made other than those expressly contained herein and this document
contains all of the terms of the Agreement between the parties. Trainer expressly notes that results will differ for
clients based upon various factors including without limitation; body type, nutrition, etc. and no guarantees of
results are possible.
6. Client may not assign this personal service contract. Trainer may only assign this Agreement to a related entity.
7. Client agrees to pre-pay the sum of $__________for _________sessions/month. Client agrees to pay this amount
for ________ month(s). Payment is due before the next following month of sessions begins. Client has ______
months/days from the date of this agreement to use all sessions, unless Trainer agrees in writing to an extension of
time. Additional sessions may be purchased at Trainer’s then current rates.
8. Client may cancel this agreement only by written notice to Trainer within three (3) calendar days from the date this
Agreement is executed. Trainer retains the right to terminate this Agreement for any reason including without
limitation to Client’s failure to follow direction or conduct contrary to the interests of this Agreement. In the event
of termination as set forth herein, Trainer shall refund to Client the sum associated with any unused sessions
(calculated at $_______/session). This Agreement may be executed in duplicate and a copy shall be considered as
effective as an original.
Client and Trainer agree, by their signatures below, that they also agree to be bound to the Terms and Conditions printed on the reverse
side of this Agreement
___________________________________ ________________________________________ ________
TRAINER: CLIENT: DATE:
Address / Phone