Personal Loan Application
Privacy Notice (continued)
d) If we previously obtained your consent, ME Bank may disclose the following personal information to an alliance partner with which ME Bank has arrangements
with for that alliance partner to contact you about other products or services that you may be interested in. The types of personal information we may disclose
• your name and contact details;
• if you expressed an interest in receiving information about insurance, your loan amount;
• any membership number given to you by that alliance partner (if applicable); and
• the types of products or services that you obtain from ME Bank.
e) We may use information we receive about you from our alliance partners, such as insurers, to assist our staff in better identifying the products and services that
may be relevant to you and for marketing and administrative purposes.
f) We may at any time do any of the following things where permitted by the Privacy Act in connection with the collection, use and/or disclosure of credit
information (including repayment history information) for a consumer credit related purpose:
• seek and use credit reporting information we receive from a credit reporting body about you or credit eligibility information , being information that we derive
from information we receive about you from a credit reporting body:
• to assess an application for consumer credit (including, if applicable, for the provision of credit to you);
• to collect overdue payments from you;
• for a securitisation related purpose;
• for our internal management purposes that are directly related to the management of consumer credit; and
• in circumstances where we reasonably believe that you have committed a serious credit infringement.
• give credit information to a credit reporting body (including identification information, repayment history information, the fact that you have applied to us
for credit and the amount, the type or the amount of consumer credit provided by us, the account opening date or the closing date for consumer credit, that
payments are overdue or no longer overdue, that you have committed a serious credit infringement);
• give credit eligibility information about you to any Australian credit provider for the purpose of collecting overdue payments or in circumstances where ME
Bank believes that you have committed a serious credit infringement;
• give credit eligibility information about you to an enforcement body in circumstances where we believe that you have committed a serious credit infringement;
• give credit eligibility information about you to another person or body in connection with securitisation arrangements for the purpose of purchasing, funding or
managing or processing an application for the credit or undertaking a credit enhancement;
• give credit eligibility information to an external dispute resolution scheme (i.e. the Financial Ombudsman Service) where required in connection with a
• give credit information to a debt collection agency for the purpose of collecting overdue payments; and
• give credit eligibility information about you to an entity for the purposes of considering whether to accept an assignment of debt or purchase of an interest in
Please refer to ME Bank's Privacy and Credit Reporting Policy for more information about:
• the meaning of the terms ‘credit information’, ‘credit eligibility information’ and ‘credit reporting information’; and
• the kinds of personal information, credit information and credit eligibility information that ME Bank collects and holds about you. That Policy
also sets out the purpose for which ME Bank collects, holds, uses and discloses personal information, credit information and credit eligibility
g) ME Bank, our subsidiaries and associated companies may also use and disclose to our alliance partners your personal information for marketing purposes, such
as keeping you up to date about our other products and services. If you do not wish to receive these updates, please contact us. You do not need to contact us if
you have previously informed us that you do not wish to receive information on other products and services.
h) We may disclose your personal information to our third party services providers for them to help us provide banking and related services to you. Our third party
service providers may store or access your personal information overseas, including in the USA and United Kingdom, as well as those countries listed in our
Privacy and Credit Reporting Policy from time to time.
i) We may also disclose your Personal Information to Veda Advantage Information Services and Solutions Limited (Veda) or other credit reporting bodies as set out
in our Privacy and Credit Reporting Policy from time to time. A copy of Veda's Credit Reporting Policy can be obtained by contacting Veda at Veda Information
Services & Solutions Ltd, PO Box 964, North Sydney NSW 2059 or through their website at www.veda.com.au/privacy.
j) You should be aware that:
• credit reporting bodies may include the information in reports provided to credit providers to assist them to assess your credit worthiness;
• if you fail to meet your payment obligations in relation to consumer credit, or commit serious credit infringement, we may disclose this to a credit reporting
• you can request a credit reporting body not to use your credit reporting personal information for the purposes of pre-screening or direct marketing by us; and
• you can request a credit reporting body not to use or disclose your credit reporting personal information if you believe on reasonable grounds that you have
been (or are likely to be) a victim of fraud.
k) ME Bank's Privacy and Credit Reporting Policy contains additional information about:
• how you can request us to provide you access to any personal information, or credit eligibility information we hold about you;
• how you can seek correction of personal information, credit information or credit eligibility information we hold about you;
• how you may complain about a breach by us of the Australian Privacy Principles, Part IIIA of the Privacy Act and the Credit Reporting Code; and
• how we will deal with such a complaint.
l) ME Bank's Privacy and Credit Reporting Policy is available at www.mebank.com.au or on request by:
• phoning 13 15 63 during normal business hours;
• writing to the Privacy Officer, ME Bank, GPO Box 1345, Melbourne Vic 3001; or
• by emailing [email protected]mebank.com.au.
m) We may make changes to our Privacy and Credit Reporting Policy from time to time for any reason. We do this by updating the Privacy and Credit Reporting Policy
and recommend that you review it on a regular basis.
Personal Loan Application PDF
Favor this template? Just fancy it by voting!
4 Page(s) | 2725 Views | 64 Downloads
16 Page(s) | 4105 Views | 10 Downloads
2 Page(s) | 1609 Views | 12 Downloads
6 Page(s) | 2161 Views | 13 Downloads
8 Page(s) | 2390 Views | 11 Downloads