Personal Financial Plan Calculator
A financial plan is your roadmap to your future. A roadmap that’s detailed and accurate can help you get
there with less trouble and less expense. A roadmap that’s vague or inaccurate can lead you down rough
roads and into dead ends. Fill in the blanks that apply to you with as much detail as you can. Take the time
to research and check out anything you aren’t sure of.
Before you start, you have to know where you want to end up.
My future career goal is to:
Remember, a financial plan is a living document – it changes as you do. Check it and revise it regularly
to keep it up-to-date.
. By the day I leave high school, what do I want to have done?
My education goal:
My work goal:
My savings goal:
My personal goals:
Write your goals so they’re achievable, they have a clear timeframe and so you’ll know when you’ve
accomplished them. E.g.:
• My goal is to complete first year arts with a 75% average at the University of Northern British
Columbia by spring 2012.
• My goal is to save $5,500 in my college fund by the end of 2012.
• My goal is to work at Burger Joint when I graduate, and find a new job paying at least $2,000 a month
by July 2012.
• My goal is to establish a profitable small business selling T-shirts to students in the Okanagan region
by September 2012.
• My goal is to save $5,500 in my business start-up fund by the end of 2012.
• My goal is to save $4,500 by the end of 2012 so I can travel.
Name: Class/Block: Date:
My FInancIal Plan
Personal Financial Plan Calculator PDF
Favor this template? Just fancy it by voting!
4 Page(s) | 1627 Views | 5 Downloads
59 Page(s) | 5884 Views | 5 Downloads
1 Page(s) | 464 Views | 3 Downloads
6 Page(s) | 1523 Views | 1 Downloads
3 Page(s) | 1060 Views | 0 Downloads