Movie Premiere Poster
MOVIE PREMIERE POSTERS
Student Objectives: Students will
1. Become familiar with events from early American History.
2. Create a poster using an event from early American History.
Materials: Poster template, markers, and event cards
1. Divide students into small groups and pass out one event card for each group.
2. Give each group a poster template.
3. Using the information on the event card, the groups will create a movie poster in
order to persuade people to watch their movie (i.e. the event).
Include the following items on your poster:
a. A catchy title to persuade people to come and watch your movie
b. The date or dates the event (movie) occur
c. List the people (actors) involved
d. A picture or symbol that represents the event (movie)
e. Two quotes from critics describing important facts in your event (movie)
1. Why is the event significant in American History?
2. Who are the major actors who participated in the event and what was their
3. What caused the event? What would be the effects of the event?
Using the computer and movie making programs, students could create short movies
explaining their events
Movie Premiere Poster PDF
Favor this template? Just fancy it by voting!
2 Page(s) | 831 Views | 9 Downloads
2 Page(s) | 1101 Views | 16 Downloads
2 Page(s) | 1146 Views | 8 Downloads
3 Page(s) | 1404 Views | 11 Downloads
4 Page(s) | 3687 Views | 13 Downloads