Michigan Sublease Agreement Form
MICHIGAN SUBLEASE AGREEMENT
Michigan law establishes rights and obligations for parties to rental agreements. This agreement is required
to comply with the Truth in Renting Act. If you have a question about the interpretation or legality of a
provision of this agreement, you may want to seek assistance from a lawyer or other qualified person.
This Sublease Agreement is made between _____________________________, the "Sublessor," and
_____________________________, the "Sublessee," together referred to as the "Parties."
The Parties agree that the Sublessee will lease from the Sublessor a portion of the Sublessor's interest in the
premises located at ______________________________________________, Michigan on the following
1. Lease Term. The lease term is for a period of ______________, beginning on ______________ and
ending on ________________.
2. Rent. Sublessee will pay a total monthly rent of $ ___________. Rent shall be payable on the first day of
each month directly to the Sublessor at the following address ____________________________________.
3. Master Lease. In addition to the terms and conditions of this Sublease Agreement, the Sublessee agrees to
be bound by all the terms and conditions of the Master Lease between Sublessor and the Landlord,
A copy of the Master Lease is attached and incorporated into this Sublease Agreement by reference. Other
representations not included here or in the Master Lease, are not binding on the Parties
4. Security Deposit. Sublessee will pay $ ___________ to Sublessor as a security deposit. At the end of the
lease term, only amounts allowed by law may be retained from the security deposit, and the remainder, if any,
shall be returned to Sublessee in accordance with Michigan law. The security deposit may not be used as last
5. Inventory Checklist. At the time Sublessee takes possession of the premises, the Sublessor will provide
him or her with an inventory checklist. Sublessee will complete and return the checklist to the Sublessor
within 7 days.
6. Utility and Telephone Charges. The Sublessee will pay ___% of all utility charges (water, gas, electric,
cable). Sublessee will pay all telephone charges for calls they, themselves, or their guests, made, and Sublessee
pay ____% of the monthly telephone service charges.
7. Condition of the Apartment. Sublessee acknowledges that he or she has examined the premises and that
it is in satisfactory condition. Upon the termination of this Sublease Agreement for any cause whatsoever,
Sublessee will restore the premises to its original satisfactory condition, except for reasonable wear and tear.
Sublessee is responsible for the repair of any damage resulting from his or her act or neglect of that of their
8. Holdover. Sublessee will promptly vacate the premises at the end of the lease term. Holding over is not
Michigan Sublease Agreement Form PDF
Favor this template? Just fancy it by voting!
10 Page(s) | 2198 Views | 6 Downloads
5 Page(s) | 1263 Views | 1 Downloads
2 Page(s) | 800 Views | 0 Downloads
6 Page(s) | 1420 Views | 2 Downloads
7 Page(s) | 1916 Views | 7 Downloads