Liquid Measure Conversions Chart
Conversion Practice Problems – Answer Key
The following word problems give practice in converting a patient’s fluid intake from ounces to
milliliters (mLs), also known as cubic centimeters (CCs).
1. Lisa drank a 4-ounce apple juice. How many milliliters did she drink? 120 milliliters
2. Joey drank a half-pint carton of chocolate milk. How many mLs did he drink? 240 mLs
3. Mr. Ramirez drank about three fourths of his 20-ounce water bottle. What was his fluid intake
in cubic centimeters? About 450 cubic centimeters
4. With his lunch, Stephen had half a 10-ounce can of broth and a 12-ounce can of Coca-Cola.
How many CCs did he drink? 510 CCs
5. At breakfast, Mrs. Phelps used about two thirds of her 8-ounce milk on her cereal. She drank
all of her 4-ounce cranberry juice and about half her 6-ounce cup of tea. How many CCs of
liquid did she have? About 290 CCs
6. Mrs. Gray drank about half an 8-ounce bottle of Ensure and a couple of tablespoons of water.
In milliliters, what was her fluid intake? About 150 milliliters
7. At supper, Mr. Geiger had a half a cup of broth, a 6-ounce coffee, 4 ounces of grape juice, and
one fourth of a 20-ounce water bottle. How many cubic centimeters of liquid did he take in?
Liquid Measure Conversions Chart PDF
Favor this template? Just fancy it by voting!
1 Page(s) | 1624 Views | 43 Downloads
1 Page(s) | 692 Views | 4 Downloads
1 Page(s) | 2448 Views | 18 Downloads
5 Page(s) | 1683 Views | 9 Downloads
1 Page(s) | 1163 Views | 14 Downloads