This Lease is made on
whose address is
whose address is
The word "TENANT" refers to each Tenant named above.
1. PROPERTY: TENANT agrees to rent from LANDLORD and LANDLORD agrees to rent to TENANT
2. TERM: The term of this lease is for , starting on and ending on
. The LANDLORD is not responsible if the LANDLORD cannot give the TENANT
possession of the PREMISES at the start of this Lease. However, rent will only be charged from the date on
which possession of the PREMISES is made available to the TENANT. If the LANDLORD cannot give pos-
session within 30 days after the starting date, the TENANT may cancel this Lease.
3. RENT: The TENANT agrees to pay $ as rent, to be paid as follows:
$ , due, in advance, on the first day of each month. The first payment of rent and any security
deposit is due prior to moving in. The TENANT must pay a late charge of $
for each payment that is more than five (5) days late. This charge is due with and shall be considered to be a
part of the monthly rent payment for the month in which the rent was paid late.
4. SECURITY DEPOSIT: The TENANT will deposit the sum of $ with the LANDLORD as security
that the TENANT will comply with all the terms of this Lease. This money is being held by the LANDLORD
in a tenant security deposit account at
. If the TENANT complies with the terms of this Lease, the LANDLORD will return
this deposit within 30 days after the end of the Lease, including any extension. The LANDLORD may use as
much of the security deposit as necessary to pay for damages resulting from the TENANT's occupancy or, at
LANDLORD's sole option and election, to pay for delinquent or unpaid rent and late charges. If the deposit is
so used by the LANDLORD prior to the Lease termination, the LANDLORD may demand that the TENANT
replace the amount of the security deposit used by the LANDLORD. If the LANDLORD sells the property,
the LANDLORD may transfer the deposit to the new owners for the TENANT's benefit. The LANDLORD
will notify the TENANT of any sale and transfer of the deposit. The LANDLORD will thereupon be released
of all liability to return the security deposit.
5. LANDLORD'S AGENT: The LANDLORD authorizes the following person(s) to manage the PREMISES on
behalf of the LANDLORD:
6. USE OF THE PREMISES: The TENANT may use the PREMISES only as a single family residence.