JD-HM-8 - Connecticut Summary Process (Eviction) Complaint Nonpayment of Rent
JD-HM-8: Summary Process (Eviction)
Complaint Nonpayment of Rent
NONPAYMENT OF RENT
JD-HM-8 Rev. 12-13
C.G.S. § 47a-23a
P.B. § 10-29
2. The defendant agreed to pay $
STATE OF CONNECTICUT
Signed (Plaintiff/Plaintiff's Attorney)
Judicial District of
Judicial District Housing Session at
Geographical Area Number
1. On or about (date) the plaintiff (landlord), and the defendant (tenant) agreed
for the term of one
(term of lease).
on the day
3. The defendant used and occupied the premises as agreed under the lease and still occupies the premises.
4. The defendant has not paid the rent due on (date)
the plaintiff had a Notice to Quit Possession served on the defendant and that notice
5. On (date)
required the defendant to move out of the premises on or before (date)
to this complaint.
. The Notice to Quit is attached
6. The time given in the Notice to Quit possession for the defendant to move out of the premises has ended, but the
defendant has not moved out.
The Plaintiff Asks The Court For Judgment For Immediate Possession Of The Premises.
("x" if this applies)
SUMMARY PROCESS (EVICTION) COMPLAINT
NON-PAYMENT OF RENT
Instructions to Plaintiff (Landlord)
1. Attach this complaint to the Summons, form JD-HM-32, and follow the
instructions on that form.
2. Attach the original Notice to Quit, form JD-HM-7, to this complaint.
3. If there is a written lease, do not attach a copy of the lease to this complaint.
If you want to make the lease a part of your complaint, refer to the lease as
an exhibit (for example "Exhibit A") and file it separately with the court no
later than the return date. Serve a copy of the exhibit upon each party who
appears in this matter at the first court session of the matter or no later than
seven days after receipt of notice of the appearance of the party, whichever
is earlier. Service must be made as provided in Sections 10-12 through
10-17 of the Practice Book.
as agreed to in the lease.
in a written lease (Exhibit
Location of premises (Number, street, town and unit or floor number)
(Amount of money defendant agreed to pay)
The Judicial Branch of the State of Connecticut complies with the
Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). If you need a reasonable
accommodation in accordance with the ADA, contact a court
clerk or an ADA contact person listed at www.jud.ct.gov/ADA.
The plaintiff also asks for forfeiture to the plaintiff of the defendant's possessions and personal effects because
this is a nonresidential property.
) that the defendant would rent the following premises (rented property):
JD-HM-8 - Connecticut Summary Process (Eviction) Complaint Nonpayment of Rent PDF
Favor this template? Just fancy it by voting!
3 Page(s) | 1101 Views | 3 Downloads
2 Page(s) | 935 Views | 1 Downloads
6 Page(s) | 1344 Views | 3 Downloads
9 Page(s) | 2493 Views | 11 Downloads
6 Page(s) | 1620 Views | 2 Downloads