Iowa Sublease Agreement Form
This is an agreement to sublet real property according to the terms specified below.
The sublessor agrees to sublet and the subtenant agrees to take the premises described below. Both parties agree
to keep, perform, and fulfill the promises, conditions and agreements expressed below:
• The sublessor is (who is moving out) _______________________________________________________________.
• The subtenant is (who is moving in)________________________________________________________________.
• The location of the premises is (address) _______________________________________Unit Number________.
• The term of this sublease is (# months) _________________________beginning (month/day/year) _______________
and ending (month/day/year)_______________________.
• The rent is $ ____________ per month, payable in advance on the _______ day of the month,
payable to __________________________________________________________________________
at address __________________________________________________________________________.
• The sublease agreement will terminate on (month/day/year) ________/________/________. There shall be no
holding over under the terms of this sublease agreement under any circumstances.
• All charges for utilities connected with premises which are to be paid by the sublessor under the master lease
shall be paid by the subtenant for the term of this sublease.
• Subtenant agrees to surrender and deliver to the sublessor the premises in as good of condition as they were
at the beginning of the term, reasonable wear and tear excepted. The subtenant will be liable to the sublessor
for any damages occurring to the premises or the contents thereof or to the building which are done by the
sublessee or his/her guests.
• Subtenant agrees to pay to sublessor a deposit of $__________ to cover damages beyond normal wear and
tear, unpaid rent, and unpaid utilities. Sublessor agrees that if the premises and contents thereof are returned
to him/her in the same condition as when received by the subtenant, reasonable wear and tear thereof
excepted, and if there is no unpaid rent or unpaid utility bills owed by subtenant, s/he will refund to the
subtenant $__________ at the end of the term, or within 30 days thereafter. Any reason for retaining a portion
of the deposit shall be explained in writing within 30 days to the subtenants.
• The sublessor will provide the subtenant with a check-in sheet within three (3) days after the time the sublessee
takes possession of the unit/premises.
• The sublease agreement incorporates and is subject to the original lease agreement between the sublessor
and his lessor, a copy of which is attached hereto, and which is hereby referred to and incorporated as if it were
set out here at length. The subtenant agrees to assume all of the obligations and responsibilities of the
sublessor under the original lease for the duration of the sublease agreement.
• The words “sublessor” and “subtenant” as used herein include the plural as well as the singular; no regard for
gender is intended by the language of this sublease.
Iowa Sublease Agreement Form PDF
Favor this template? Just fancy it by voting!
5 Page(s) | 1749 Views | 16 Downloads
1 Page(s) | 451 Views | 2 Downloads
6 Page(s) | 1664 Views | 5 Downloads
3 Page(s) | 1082 Views | 2 Downloads
5 Page(s) | 1139 Views | 0 Downloads