Internship Agreement Form - The Washington Center
e Washington Center for Internships and Academic Seminars • 2/2
Internship Agreement Form
3.0 TWC Agreement
TWC agrees to:
• Monitor the internship for quality assurance as it relates to both the Intern and the Internship Site;
• Ensure that at least 80% of the Intern’s time is spent on substantive projects;
• Conduct at least one site visit to review the Intern’s performance and the quality of the internship;
• Assist the Intern and the Internship Site, in a timely manner, in resolving any problems that might arise during the course of
• Provide all necessary evaluation forms to the Intern;
• Notify and consult with the Internship Site in a timely and reasonable manner regarding the possible dismissal of the Intern
• Advise the Intern in the development and implementation of the Individual Development Plan (IDP);
• Provide TWC academic events to enhance the Intern’s learning experience;
• Conduct individualized evaluation of the Intern’s academic, professional, civic and personal growth;
• Advise and mentor the Intern in further development of skills with regards to the three pillars of TWC: Academic and
Professional Achievement, Civic Engagement, and Leadership;
• Explain and enforce TWC policies and procedures as necessary.
4.0 Contract Agreement
Please check one:
is Internship oers a stipend.
Please provide as much detail as possible: ______________________________________________________________
is Internship does not oer a stipend.
For questions relating to specic compensation arrangements, please contact e Washington Center Finance Department.
I have read this agreement and I understand and agree to this contract.
Intern’s Signature Date
Internship Site Supervisor’s Signature Date
TWC Academic Program Advisor’s Signature Date
is agreement is valid from: __________________________________ until _________________________________
Please address all forms to “Attention of (Academic Program Advisor’s Name)”.
Please send this form and any updated information to:
e Washington Center
1333 16th Street, N.W.
Washington, D.C. 20036
T 202 238 7900 F 202 238 7700
Internship Agreement Form - The Washington Center PDF
Favor this template? Just fancy it by voting!
6 Page(s) | 5113 Views | 288 Downloads
3 Page(s) | 1398 Views | 9 Downloads
4 Page(s) | 9471 Views | 875 Downloads
17 Page(s) | 4232 Views | 13 Downloads
2 Page(s) | 1417 Views | 32 Downloads