HOW TO DETERMINE YOUR RING SIZE
CONFIRM PRINTED PAPER SIZE
1. Ring measurements are very precise. Carefully follow these instructions to obtain an accurate measurement.
2. Prior to printing, ensure that Page Scaling is set to “None” on your print dialog box. (To open the print dialog
box, press CTRL+P.)
3. Measure the bar on the left. It must be exactly 30 mm long.
MEASURE CURRENT RING
1. Select a ring that properly ts the intended nger.
Engagement and wedding rings are traditionally
worn on the ring nger on the left hand in the
2. Place the ring over the circles below, matching
the inside edge of the ring to the circle nearest
in size. This measurement refers to the inside
diameter of the ring.
3. If the ring falls between two sizes, order the
MEASUREMENTS MATCH THE
INSIDE EDGE OF THE RING
21.4 mm 22.2mm
19.8 mm 20.6 mm20.2 mm 21.0 mm
21.8 mm 22.6mm
15.7 mm15.3 mm14.1 mm 14.5 mm
16.1 mm 16.5 mm 17.3 mm16.9 mm
18.5mm 19.4 mm
FOR ASSISTANCE PLEASE CALL OR E-MAIL
0 10 20 30 mm