SAMPLE RESUME 2
P.O Box 111
Louisville, KY 40212
To obtain an internship or part-time position in the banking industry utilizing my educational
preparation in accounting
Advanced High School, Louisville, KY
Graduation Date: May 2006
McDonald's Louisville, KY
• Key in customer orders into register and prepare food tray or takeout bags accordingly.
• Serve cold drinks, using drink-dispensing machine, and frozen milk drinks and desserts,
using milkshake or frozen custard machine.
• Press lids onto beverages and place beverages on serving tray or in takeout container.
• Demonstrated a positive attitude while processing customer cash and credit transactions.
• Maintain a clean and orderly eating and serving area.
Sales Associate (5/01-6/03)
Stein Mart Louisville, KY
• Assisted in the smooth and profitable operation of specialty clothing and home décor shop.
• Generated sales and maintained positive image among clients.
• Designed and constructed store displays.
Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, FrontPage, and Adobe Photoshop
HONORS AND ACTIVITIES
SADD President, 2004-Present
Dance Team, 2003-Present
Marching Band, 2003- Present
Norton Hospital Volunteer, 2004- Present
Honor Roll, 2003-2004
Available upon request