The Family Garden is a resource hub for Longmont area parents. We offer education, inspiration and community for
families throughout pregnancy, birth and early childhood. Our services include child birth classes, yoga and fitness
classes, parenting education, parent/child activities, support groups, health and wellness education, and community
building. The best news? As a non-profit, all services at The Family Garden are offered on a sliding scale based on your
ability to pay, allowing everyone in our community to freely access the support they need to build healthy, happy families.
Free child care is available on site, with licensed child care supervisors and an exceptional play space. Our facility offers a
fitness studio and locker room, classroom space, outdoor seating, and free wi-fi and beverages.
Saturday, June 2
from 10:00 am – 1:00 pm
GRAND OPENING LOCATION: AIRPORT & NELSON RD
• Refreshments will be served.
• Free entertainment includes face painting, balloon animals, music, magic and a
• Come tour the facility and meet our staff and instructors.
• Learn about our schedule of exciting programs and classes launching June 4
• The first 100 attendees will receive a gift bag filled with freebies and discounts.
• Children of all ages are welcome.
We invite the entire community to come celebrate with us!