RECOMMENDED CONTROL MEASURES Revised
L X S =
MANAGEMENT ACTION PLAN & IMPLEMENTATION DATE(S)
1. Regulations to be adhered to. 2x4=Low
2. Production manager to communicate manual handling
procedures to staff and performers.
The PA equipment will be monitored by stewards and
technician at all times, the audience will not be allowed near.
There will be a minimum of 6 stewards available who will
remain vigilant at all times. The stewards will be briefed to clear
any obstructions/ risks.
5. Stewards to have available a mop or cloth to clean
6. Stewards to clear any litter that may cause a hazard 2x1= low
The noise levels are not expected to be excessive.
8. Stewards to be briefed in case of emergency and given
1. Communicate findings of risk assessment to staff
and relevant others.
2. Stewards to be given emergency numbers
3. Production Manager to remain on site and vigilant at all
4. Stewards to wear high vis jackets to mark them out as
5. 4 stewards to be in radio contact
Signature of Manager
Name of Manager