Education and Qualifications
2008 – present Buckinghamshire Edge University
BA International Business Studies with Spanish (expected 2:1)
• Study semester at The University of Valloid (Spain).
• Six-month work placement in Madrid.
• Relevant modules included: Business Planning; Sales Promotion and
Marketing; and Business Operations Management.
2000 – 2007 Freebridge School
A-Levels: Business Studies (B), French (C)
8 GCSEs including Maths, English, Spanish and French
2008 – 2011 Buckinghamshire Edge University – Learning resources assistant/tour guide
• General administrative and customer service roles.
2011 (Feb–Aug) Audigest S.A. (Madrid) – Audit Assistant
• Six months’ work experience in an international bank.
• Liaising with colleagues and clients in English and Spanish.
2010 (June–Dec) Finsbury’s supermarket (Hazelbridge) – Supervisor
• Managing a small team.
• Customer service in a busy competitive environment.
2010 (Jan–Aug) Top Choice Holidays and Flights Ltd (Low Wycombe)
• Working in a range of teams to manage complex financial processes.
2007 (Jul–Aug) Dogs Protection League – General Assistant
• Dealing with enquiries and selling packages to a range of clients.
2006 (Jan–Dec) McHenry’s Restaurant (Low Wycombe) – Supervisor
2007/2011 Teaching English in Mexico/Spain
Active member of University Business Club – Winner of the ‘Bucks Best Business Pitch’ award in 2010 Enterprise
week, judged by Michael Eavis.
Relate your degree to
the job by listing your
Include all your referee details including their email and
phone number (but ask for their permission first).
Professional: Mr. Jose Andreas, Management Accountant, Audigest, Avenida de Concha Espina 2, Madrid, ES-
28036, +34 91 398 5476, firstname.lastname@example.org
Academic: Dr. Jane Luffle, Personal Tutor, Buckinghamshire Edge University, Due Road, Low Wycombe, Bucks,
HD15 3DL, 01628 435 6784, email@example.com
• Raised sales at The Dogs Protection League by 12% by up selling add-on packages to new and existing
• Spanish fluency obtained working overseas, French - semi-fluent.