Employee Non-compete Agreement Form
Employee Non-Compete Agreement
The following are rules of conduct of general application and are supplemented by local and
departmental regulations which must also be observed. These rules may be modified at any time.
1. Employees shall maintain a presentable appearance at all times while on duty and shall wear
clothing appropriate to their duties. Attention to good grooming and neatness is mandatory.
2. All governmental, building and Company smoking regulations shall be observed.
3. Reporting to work under the influence of liquor or drugs or the unauthorized introduction,
possession or use of liquor or drugs on Company premises is prohibited.
4. Violence, fighting, horseplay, and other inappropriate conduct is prohibited.
5. Neglect of duty and insubordination will not be tolerated.
6. Smoking of any kind on Company premises will not be tolerated.
7. No employee shall engage in outside employment that is detrimental to the Company's interest or
where such work is competitive or in conflict with the Company's interest. Employment outside
the Company must be reported to the employee's supervisor.
8. Employees shall not reveal information in Company records to unauthorized persons. Employees
shall not publish or broadcast material in which the Company is identified or Employee's
connection with the Company is expressed or implied without first submitting such material to the
appropriate Company officials for review and approval.
9. No employee shall knowingly submit inaccurate or untruthful information for, or on, any Company
record, report or document.
10. Employees must avoid tardiness, absence, and departure from work early without the permission of
their supervisors. Employees must observe time limitations on rest and meal periods. Every
employee shall notify his or her supervisor or specified contact of an anticipated absence or lateness
in accordance with Company and departmental procedures. Sleeping or loafing on the job is
11. Employees shall not use Company equipment, materials or facilities for personal purposes.
12. No employee shall be on or about Company property soliciting funds or services, selling tickets,
distributing petitions or literature for any purpose (except as otherwise provided by law) at any time
without the prior consent of supervisor.
13. All duties shall be performed in a professional and workmanlike manner both with regard to the
specific conduct of work assignments and as such activities affect one's relationship with others. In
the latter instance, harassment for reasons related to sex, color, race, religion, national origin, age or
handicap is strictly prohibited.
14. Every employee will comply with safety regulations and procedures.
15. Every employee has a duty to protect and safeguard Company property and the property of
customers and employees, and no employee shall occupy, use or operate any Company property
without prior authorization.
16. No employee shall be in unauthorized possession of any property of the Company, its customers or
employees or attempt to remove such property from Company premises.
17. Employees shall not bring their own or any other minor children to their place of work or elsewhere
on Company premises during the employee's working hours when such accompaniment might
interfere with the discharge of the employee's duties and responsibilities.
18. No employee shall be in possession of firearms (licensed or unlicensed) or other weapons while on
Company premises. The rule applies to all knives not required for the performance of job duties.
Violation of any of these regulations may result in disciplinary action ranging from warning to
discharge. The measure of discipline should correspond to the gravity of the offense as weighed by its
potential effect on the Company as well as the seniority and work record of the employee involved,
among other factors.
The Company reserves the right to make inspections of employee lockers, desks, lunch boxes, vehicles
Employee Non-compete Agreement Form PDF
Favor this template? Just fancy it by voting!
5 Page(s) | 2865 Views | 35 Downloads
9 Page(s) | 2915 Views | 46 Downloads
3 Page(s) | 2378 Views | 44 Downloads
3 Page(s) | 1534 Views | 43 Downloads
4 Page(s) | 1397 Views | 10 Downloads