EMPLOYEE NAME TITLE
INDIVIDUAL CONDUCTING EVALUATION:
This form is to be completed when:
• Prior to completion of 30-day probationary period..
• A 6 month review is required.
• An annual review is required.
• The employee changes assignments within ARBO.
• An interim review becomes necessary.
• It will not be necessary to complete a new evaluation should any of the above happen within three (3) months after
completion of the previous Performance Evaluation/Professional Development Plan.
This evaluation covers all important aspects of the performance since the last Performance Evaluation of the employee, a
summary of his/her current status, and a discussion of potential for growth and development. In addition, the report
provides a vehicle for use in your appraisal meeting with the employee.
OBJECTIVES AND EXPECTATIONS
Use measurable targets, numbers and dates to describe the objectives and expectations for the coming year. Consider this
individual’s sphere of influence as it relates to the following questions:
• What objectives and expectations do you have of this individual in meeting the goals of the American Optometric
Association? Be specific as to financial and qualitative performance objectives.
• What are the major personal objectives, including training and development objectives from the preceding Review
period, which have been set for the individual?
PERFORMANCE LEVEL DESCRIPTION AND DEFINITION
seeks new and
better ways to
capable and very
current needs, an
meets and often
all aspects of job.
that are expected
from a qualified