Updated 3/2007 Page 4
A (ACCEPTABL E)
• Consistently meets and occasionally exceeds the requirements of their position and established
• Measurable results meet acceptable standards for all work objectives.
• Participates in efforts to improve work processes and/or meet departmental goals.
• Provides assistance to co-workers/peers when asked.
• Meets commi tments within established deadlines; occasionally needs assistance in coordinating
competing priorities and timelines.
• Works collaboratively and participates in team/group activities to achieve group objectives.
• Treats others with professional courtesy and respect.
• Gets along reasonably well with peers/co-workers.
• Identifies work performance strengths and areas of improvement.
• Effectively utilizes resources once pointed in the right direction.
NI (NEEDS IMPROVEMENT)
• Individual does not consistently demonstrate quality and quantity of work/activities required by
• Measurable results do not always meet acceptable standards for work objectives (for example
errors, late submission, poor organization, etc.)
• Has to be prodded to participate in team/group activities.
• Occasionally fails to meet commitments and work deadlines.
• Occasionally fails to keep co-workers/peers/superiors informed of plans, issues, and or
developments in their area of concern.
• Occasionally has difficulty in dealing with or valuing others different from them and/or has
issues with co-workers.
• Frequently requires suggestions or feedback to follow established procedures, work rules, etc.
• Unscheduled absences from work are an issue.
• Does not respond to feedback.
• Makes half-hearted efforts to work issues but usually brings all work issues to supervisor for
• Usually requires help in identifying resources for problem resolution.
X (UNKNOWN/NOT OBSERVED)
• This rating is provided when you have neither observed the work/behavior/performance or you
have no data to provide on the rating.