My agent shall exercise powers in my best interests and for my welfare, as a fiduciary.
My agent shall have the following powers:
. BANKING - To receive funds, deposit funds in any financial institution, and make
withdrawals by check or otherwise to pay for goods, services, and any other personal
and business expenses for my benefit. To effect her or his powers, my agent has power
to sign a power of attorney drafted by the institution, and shall have access to my safe
2. GOVERNMENT BENEFITS - To apply for and receive any government benefits for
which I may be eligible or become eligible, including but not limited to, Social Security,
Medicare and Medicaid.
3. INVESTMENTS - To invest and reinvest my funds, and to withdraw funds to the
extent needed to pay for my needs.
4. RETIREMENT PLAN - To contribute to, select payment option of, roll-over, and
receive benefits of any retirement plan or IRA, except my agent shall not have power to
change the beneficiary of any plan or IRA.
AXES - To complete and sign any local, state and federal tax returns, pay any
taxes and assessments due and receive credits and refunds, to sign any IRS documents
necessary to effectuate these powers.
6. INSURANCE - To purchase, pay premiums and make claims on life, health,
automobile and homeowners' insurance, except my agent shall not have the power to
cash in or change the beneficiary of any life insurance policy.
7. REAL ESTATE - To purchase, sell, lease, repair, improve, mortgage, and make
mortgage and utility payments upon real property. A legal description is attached.