Driver License Application - Western Australia
Government of Western Australia
Department of Transport
Driver and Vehicle Services
FREE OR REDUCED FEE LICENCES
To be eligible for a 100% concession on your driver’s licence you must present the following:
• A Centrelink aged pensioner concession card; or
• A WA senior’s card and commonwealth senior’s health card (both cards must be presented); or
• A Veteran’s Affairs pensioner concession card (where you receive a service pension and are of pension age. Please contact the
Department of Veteran’s Affairs for more information); or
• A Veteran’s Affairs gold repatriation health card - endorsed TPI or EDA.
To be eligible for a 50% concession on your driver’s licence you must present one of the following cards:
Any other Centrelink pensioner concession card; or
• WA senior’s card; or
• Any Veteran’s Affairs pensioner concession card (where you receive a service pension and are of pension age. Please contact the
Department of Veteran’s Affairs for more information).
Last updated: 13/01/2015
IMPORTANT - PLEASE ENSURE YOU READ THIS INFORMATION BEFORE COMPLETING THE FORM.
1. ToobtainaWAdriver’slicenceorlearner’spermityouMUSTrstproveyouridentity.Forfurtherinformation,refertothe Department
of Transport (DoT) website www.transport.wa.gov.au/dvs.
to impair your ability to control a motor vehicle.
4. Y ou will be required to undergo an eyesight test when submitting your driver’s licence application. Please bring visual aids if applicable.
and any other relevant information. A valid interstate driver’s licence may be recognised to obtain a WA driver’s licence without
payment and must be surrendered prior to the issue of a WA driver’s licence.
7. You will be required to have a photograph taken which will be displayed on your WA plasticised learner’s permit card. This is
a mandatory requirement in accordance with legislation and there are no exceptions to this requirement. DoT uses biometric
technology to verify that you do not currently hold a WA licence.
of the information you have provided.
you have provided and that you meet the eligibility requirements for that learner’s permit or driver’s licence.
10. Ensure that you provide an answer to all questions asked and add any additional details where required.
11. It is important that you complete this form truthfully and not leave out any relevant information. It is a serious offence to deliberately
provide false or misleading information and penalties may apply.
Driver License Application - Western Australia PDF
Favor this template? Just fancy it by voting!
3 Page(s) | 2543 Views | 14 Downloads
2 Page(s) | 1037 Views | 4 Downloads
2 Page(s) | 779 Views | 1 Downloads
6 Page(s) | 2570 Views | 11 Downloads
2 Page(s) | 916 Views | 6 Downloads