IN THE DISTRICT COURT OF ____________________ COUNTY
STATE OF OKLAHOMA
Case No. FD _______________
PETITION FOR DIVORCE
COMES, ___________________________, Plaintiff, and files this Petition for divorce
against Defendant, ________________ and would state in support thereof the following:
1. This Court has jurisdiction of the parties and subject matter pursuant to Oklahoma
Statutes Annotated, Title 43, Section 102 et seq.
2. That Plaintiff and/or Defendant is now and has been next preceding the filing
hereof a resident of the State of Oklahoma for a period exceeding six (6) months, and of
____________________ County for a period exceeding thirty (30) days.
3. The Parties were lawfully married on _______ day of ____________, 20___ in
____________ County, __________ and said marriage is registered in ________________
4. There were no children born to or adopted by the Parties. Wife is not now
5. Plaintiff and Defendant separated on ________ day of ____________, 20___ and
from that date up to the present, Plaintiff and Defendant have lived separate and apart without