WHO MAY USE THESE FORMS?
You may use this petition form for divorce only when all of the following
facts are true;
1. Your marriage is broken due to incompatibility of the parties;
2. There were no children born to or adopted by you and your spouse,
and the wife is not pregnant.
3. There is property and/or assets of the marriage and the parties have
agreed to all of the terms of division of the assets/property in the
Separation and Property Settlement Agreement.
4. You or your spouse have lived in Oklahoma and in the county of filing
for six (6) months before filing the divorce, and the plaintiff has
resided in the county of filing for thirty (30) days immediately prior to
the filing of the petition.
5. For more information, see the Oklahoma Divorce Law Summary.